Welcome!

Hi all! 

This is my very first blog post and I want to keep it short and welcome you to my newly created blog. I plan to share full STEAM ahead on this blog! I am a middle school math and science teacher. I also teach elementary keyboarding half a day. I am also starting my very own classroom Makerspace this year!
I want to share my journey with each of you through the most wonderful job in the whole entire world. I'm looking forward to many new experiences coming up in the 2017/2018 school year. My district, Blair Oaks, is planning to go 1:1 with technology from 1st grade through 12th grade and I couldn't be more excited. We will be hosting many training sessions for teachers and I will be a part of the trainers. I want to share some of those trainings here along with many other tips I find to help integrate technology in the classroom.

A few little tidbits about me..... I am currently starting my 11th year of teaching, all of which have been at Blair Oaks. I have taught the gammot: math, science, social studies, writing, drama, yearbook, keyboarding, and I'm sure I've missed something along the way. Just this past spring I got my Level 1 and Level 2 Google Certifications and as of right now I've passed my Google Trainer Skills Assessment exam and am working on submitting my video and application to become a Google Certified Trainer! I am so excited to get this title added to my name! I'm also a wife and mother of 3 wonderful kiddos. 


Thank you for joining me on this journey! I hope to share lots of good stuff for others to use in their own classrooms! 

Have a great day! 

Emily Libbert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Super Cool Tech Tools

Someone, Please Notice Her Bow

Make Math Fun